dbsorb OpenGrid Acoustic Ceiling Panels
Soft Fibre Ceilings
OpenGrid is a light-weight, high-performing, and attractive alternative to metal ceilings. Designed and manufactured here in New Zealand, OpenGrid visually masks ceiling plenum spaces, whilst allowing for open air circulation and above grid lighting.
Additional baffles can be backloaded or provided pre-assembled with The OpenGrid for aesthetic contrast, a visual barrier between spaces, and enhanced sound absorption properties. Available either in standard colours and sizes, or with custom colour and size combination.
- Suitable for
- Ceilings, Commercial, Education, Office, Interior, Classroom, Acoustic, Retail, Suspended, Decorative, Feature Products, Hall / Conference, Council, Non-Structural, School, Entrance / Lobby
- Panel Sizes
- 600mm x 600 and 1200mm x 600mm
- Cell Sizes
- 100mm x 100mm, 150mm x 150mm, 200mm x 200mm
- Standard grid fin thickness
- Edge Detail
- Square Lay in installation
- 100% Polyester Fibre Non-allergenic, low VOC
- Conforms with and tested to EN 13501-1:2007+A1:2009, Class B-s1,d0