Soft Fibre Ceilings
Eurocoustic' Acoustichoc ® is a high density ceiling panel manufactured from stone wool faced with a white or coloured glass fibre tissue reinforced with a glass grid. The reverse is lined with a natural glass fibre tissue.
The panels, with their specially developed facings, are ideal for sports or industrial environments providing high resistance to impact from balls. The panels utilise a new and improved proprietary Euroclip retaining clip system.
- Suitable for
- Ceilings, Commercial, Education, Interior, Thermal, Acoustic, Suspended, Gymnasiam, Hall / Conference, School, Specialty
- Tile sizes
- 1200mm x 600mm in both 25mm & 40mm thickness. 1500mm x 1000mm available in 40mm thickness only.
- Acoustic absorption
- αw = 1
- Reaction to fire
- A2-s1, d0 (white) and A1 (colors)
- Humidity performance
- 100% flat irrespective of the moisture content
- Thermal resistance
- 1.10 m². K/W IAQ: Class A+