Engineered to give you design control, Armstrong Drywall Grid Systems easily integrate all the mechanical fixtures mechanical services such as: recessed light fixtures, access panels, air diffusers, smoke detectors, sprinklers and speakers – to ensure they can be located in the position you choose.
- PeakForm – Patented profile increases strength and stability for improved performance during installation
- Knurled Face – For positive screw penetration into tees
- SuperLock / XL2 – End Clips on Main Bars and Cross Runners are engineered for a strong secure connection and fast accurate alignment – confirmed with an audible click. Grid is easy to remove and relocate.
- ScrewStop – Reverse hem prevents screw spin off on tee face 38mm Wide Face on Main Bars and Cross Runners for easy installation of screw fixed plasterboard.
- Rotary stitched Double Thickness Web for additional torsional strength and stability Simple Integration of Mechanical Services.
When you specify Armstrong® Drywall Grid Systems, you’re assured a quality product that reduces risk while protecting the environment.
Armstrong Drywall Grid
- Is produced from 25% recycled content
- Is fully recyclable at end of life
- Provides significant savings in material compared to traditional systems
- Armstrong Drywall Grid is designed and manufactured to comply with the following standards
- AS/NZ 2785-2000: Suspended Ceilings – Design and Installation
- AS/NZ 2589-2007: Gypsum linings – Application and finishing
- AS/NZ 1397-2002: Steel sheet and strip – Hot-dipped zinc-coated or aluminium/zinc-coated
- AS/NZ 4600-2005: Cold-formed steel structures
- AS/NZ 1170-2002: Structural Design Actions