- Construction sites
- Road & Rail
- Residential & Hospitality fencing
- Daycare and education
- Generators, compressors, concrete pumps and vacuum excavation
- HVAC condenser noise
Top tips for temporary noise control:
- Always install vertically
- Face foam towards the noise for best results
- Utilise a ‘score & snap’ cutting method
- Fix with roofing screws
- Pre drill + cable ties used in conjunction with a lap joint
- Place the WhisperFence™ as close as practical to the noise source.
- Protect from high temperatures, as it has a maximum operating temperature of 80° Celsius.